Bartender / Server
Clermont's first craft beer brewery is looking for friendly, high-energy and passionate craft beer servers in downtown Clermont.
THE REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry.
- Able to regularly lift and carry 40 pounds and move 165-pound kegs with or without mechanical assistance.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, events and occasional holidays.
- The desire to dispense beer and wine in a responsible manner.
- State of Florida approved server training certification (TIPS) or willingness to complete an approved course within 30 days of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of bar, restaurant or, service industry experience desired.
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server® certification a plus.
- Versed in beer history, brewing techniques, beer styles and flavor profiles or have a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and proven leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic, honesty, and dependability.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge. Experience with an iPad is a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- Entrepreneurial team spirit, willing to take initiative and jump in where needed; resourceful in making suggestions and offering solutions.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to quickly assess a situation and solve problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Willingness to pour at off-site events and represent the brewery in a professional manner.
Brewing great beer is a passion that is only fully realized if those serving it complete the process of 'grain to glass' in a professional, fun and responsible way. If you feel you're a good fit for Suncreek, please watch our Facebook page for onsite interview dates. We look forward to you joining our team.